Monday, August 16, 2010

sour cream chocolate cake


Only the best thing to satisfy a chocolate craving!

This recipe is from Smitten Kitchen i used the chocolate cake in my birthday cake this year! I used my favourite chocolate frosting" recipe too!

This is and has been my new favourite moist rich chocolate cake recipe!!

The reason behind making this is my husband had a chocolate cake craving at around 10pm.....and considering we had all the ingredients to make this delicious recipe i thought, ah what the hell. I'll do it! I didn't really think about it though, i was up til midnight with all the baking and waiting to cool, then icing =) BUT hubby was a happy chappy when i brought him up the first slice. I have to admit, it's an easy recipe and turns out great every time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this does look comfortingly decadent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...